Covid Stimulus bill: $2,000,000,000,000 ($2 Trillion.) The entire bill is about a tenth of our current national debt, and almost all of increases the debt, only about 450 billion is currently available, the rest will have to be loans against our children’s future.
Dividing the cost by every American is $6,051.74 The government could have given every person over $6,000, but instead will give $1,400 to each adult under a certain income. Want to know where the missing 96% of your tax dollars went? Here you go!
1. $300,000,000 for Migrant and Refugee Assistance pg.. 147, my thought is the there is a pandemic and everyone everywhere is hurting and these people should stay in their home countries or seek asylum in a neighboring country, but nope, they come to land of milk and honey for their free handout. Not to mention the majority of the money these illegal aliens make is sent home and out of the country, weakening the dollar worldwide. They show up in our emergency rooms and schools and are a drain on our resources, with less than one in ten a real by definition refugee or migrant, they are scamming the system and the voters all letting them.
2. $10,000 per person for student loan bailout, (pay for you’re school like I did.) Having personal responsibility is something that has left many of today’s youth, accept that if you get a loan you actually have to pay it back. Think before you leap, instead of going to school for a degree where you will make less than 50k a year and take 20 years to pay back your loan, go to school for a skill or job that pays better at perhaps a less costly school.
3. $100,000,000 to NASA, because, who knows why. Might as well make the check payable to Space X as they do most of NASA’s heavy lifting nowadays. This money is so the people at NASA can keep their cushy high paying jobs and donate large sums to political parties that will in turn send them huge cash payments when they get elected.
4. $20,000,000,000 to the USPS, because well they helped you win an election strewn with strife and controversy, even some postal employees stating that they sided with Democrats during an election where they handled ballots. If it were the other way away around Democrats would want a full investigation. Corruption exposed right here and also exposed is the failure of a socialist program that again needs a Federal Bailout, the postal service is an antiquated dinosaur, we might as well go back rotary dial phones while we are at it.
5. $300,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts – because that has a lot to do with Covid, The corruption within the Democratic party is sickening, show this to your friends if you still have any.
6. $300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities/ because no one even knew that was a thing, and because let me guess they supported Democrats during the election and besides this appears to have a lot to do with the pandemic, Not!
7. $15,000,000 for Veterans Employment Training / for when the GI Bill isn’t enough. This seems like a legit cause, I am all for it, but it seems like there should be a lot more funds placed into it, so we can give those who protect us a better chance at a life when they get back from service.
8. $435,000,000 for mental health support, for all those suicidal people and depressed people who are that way because they have been imprisoned in their homes by Democrats in some cases for the better part of a year. Maybe some of it is to treat Trump Derangement Syndrome.
9. $30,000,000,000 for the Department of Education stabilization fund/ because that will keep people employed (all those zeros can be confusing, that’s $30 BILLION). Because the Teachers Unions realize that if people learn they can go to school online they do not have a job, and as such the funding for teachers will dry up as it already is doing in many places. This is corruption plain and simple, the union backed Biden and Democrats and now they get the pay off.
10. $200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program, think about this, there are literally no kids in the schools, not one mass school shooting in over a year, and this money is another reward to the Teacher’s Union. Corruption defined.
11. $300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting / NPR has to be bought by the Democrats, because controlling the media in all forms is the Democrats plan for socialism and communism, Wake up.
12. $500,000,000 to Museums and Libraries / Who the hell knows how we are going to use it, well we have the internet and there are massive libraries there. With a pandemic it seems unlikely that these places are very active, which would account for the shortfall in revenues, which shows that yet another social program fails and needs bailouts.
13. $720,000,000 to Social Security Admin / but get this only 200,000,000 is to help people. The rest is for admin costs. We need less administration (i.e. Government) we need to drain the swamp, these people can find new jobs like working on windmills when they freeze up.
14. $25,000,000 for Cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building / I kid you not it’s on page 136. This is a real thing, with the House an Senate already having budget for this, this has to be disguised as something to get them security and barricades. They are worried only when conservatives storm the capital, they did not care when leftists stormed during Kavanaugh or Barrett. Remember, they can do it but you cannot.
15. $7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries. This is a separate thing from the museums thing earlier, evidently with a pandemic people cannot get out to go to this place, so why do the people there still have jobs, lay them off or open the place up. Stop wasting money!
16. $35,000,000 to the JFK Center for Performing Arts, even though JFK would be sickened by the policies of the left now they seem to still cling to the fact that he was a hero, in many ways Trump was like JFK and Liberals hate him with a fire that will burn at least until 2024.
17. $25,000,000 for additional salary for House of Representatives. That’s it, while millions of Americans are out of work vote yourself a raise, I hope everyone sees this, each member of the house should make 15 dollars an hour, that is after all the wage they want all of you to accept.
18. $3,000,000,000 upgrade to the IT department at the VA. I go to the VA, regularly, and right now they are fine, the computers work adequately, this money would be better spent on handing it out to the low income people making less than 100k per year.
19. $315,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs. Because Biden has to pay off those six countries that interfered in our elections, Watch!
20. $95,000,000 for the Agency of International Development, this is foreign aid, likely going to countries that Democrats favor, I am thinking that not much of it will be going to Israel, Taiwan, or Hong Kong, even though they are the ones who need it, why are we giving out our tax dollars to other countries at all, we should me solving our power grid problems, and our election fraud problems, a raise to the military members perhaps.
21. $300,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance, more foreign aid, again our tax dollars going to other countries, the globalists are using this to make one world government, that is a lot of money, and guess who distributes it? Not our country, the UN and WHO. Yep!
22. $90,000,000 for the Peace Corp pg. 148. Because you know they supported Biden for President, got to pay off the supporters.
23. $13,000,000 to Howard University pg. 121. We should immediately establish an oversight board as a condition to insure any school spending federal money as it should, We should not be in the habit of bailing out any school or bank, let them fail on their own. On campus schools are antiquated anyway, with the internet almost all college can and should be done online from now on. Any school accepting Federal Funding should be held accountable for the way it is spent in accordance with Federal guidelines, I guarantee this is not the case with this money and school. According to Fox News, One of the students receiving money from this school was just seen assaulting Trump supporters at the Million Maga March.
24. $9,000,000 Misc. Senate Expenses pg. 134. Likely for security personnel, the invasion of the capital did not bother Democrats when it was liberals rioting inside of the capital, but when some conservatives mixed with some leftist do it, they are scared. They should be scared, they committed election fraud and got caught, even though they hide it and suppress it, America knows and 2022 is a short jaunt away.
25. $100,000,000 to Essential Air carriers pg. 162. This of note because the Airlines are going to need billions in loans to keep them afloat ($100,000,000 is chump change.) The airliners all backed Biden and now the corruption comes around full circle, any organization that has benefitted at any time should not be allowed to make a political endorsement, if churches cannot speak about politics then businesses that received money from the US should have the same rule.
26. $40,000,000,000 goes to the Take Responsibility to Workers and Families Act This sounds like it’s direct payments for workers pg. 164. This is them paying you with your own money. But hey they take an admin cut. Again you are screwed.
27. $1,000,000,000 Airlines Recycle and Save Program pg. 163 This is you paying so airports can recycle, so for those of you who don’t fly which is not many of us lately you have to pay for them to recycle, this should be a cost the airports eat, social programs are a drag on all taxpayers, just simply make a law that says they have to recycle, much as Democrats want to do by making the minimum wage 15 dollars an hour.
28. $25,000,000 to the FAA for administrative costs pg. 165 again the FAA is less busy that it has been in 20 years and they have a budget already, make there operate within their own budget or lay people off. Fiscal responsibility would be a school we should send there admin people to attend. Then hold them to a budget
29. $492,000,000 to National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) pg. 167 So if people cannot ride the train due to covid why are you supporting another failing social program, if it cannot support it’s own weight then let it die a fiscal death.
30. $526,000,000 Grants to Amtrak to remain available if needed through 2021 pg. 168 (what are the odds that doesn’t go unused) Hidden on page 174 the Secretary has 7 days to allocate the funds & notify Congress. Same thing, the railroad lobbyists are still very powerful in America, this is corruption every Railroad Admin person I have ever met as a Democrat, so I am thinking this is some of that good ole Democrat corruption at play again, if a business cannot make it, let it fail.
31. $25,000,000,000 for Transit Infrastructure pg. 169 This seems good, with many of our roads and bridges in America failing this number could be a bit higher.
32. $3,000,000 Maritime Administration pg. 172 Researching this on the surface it seems legit, but it does benefit the largely Democrat voting Longshoreman’s Union, Cities like San Francisco, Long Beach, and Baltimore stand to benefit most, almost all of them Democrat run, more corruption, each thing I research I find more and more of it.
33. $5,000,000 Salaries and Expensive Office of the Inspector General pg. 172 It is no secret that the IG’s office is riddled with Democrats, lifelong liberals who obstruct and obfuscate, we know why this money was allocated.
34. $2,500,000 Public and Indian Housing pg. 175 There is already a budget for this, the increase has to be to allow the housing of those new 25k illegal aliens Biden said he was going to let in, Your Tax dollars going to pay for the housing of people who entered or remain here illegally. Someone mentions asylum seeking, just tell them, if that was the case why not seek asylum in the first safe country you came too? For them it is not about Asylum it is about crime, sex trafficking, and a free ride in the majority of the cases. Native Americans all have housing and budget to build and maintain new housing, any additions have to be for illegal aliens.
35. $5,000,000 Community Planning and Development pg. 175 This is almost certainly so they can begin to place low income housing in rural areas and suburbs in accordance with Biden’s plan to Make America Poor.
36. $2,500,000 Office of Housing, this is likely for the housing of illegal aliens who are being allowed to stay in the country pending their deportation hearings. You are paying for them to live here and if you voted Democrat you voted so others could pay for them to be here.
Hope you enjoyed my breakdown of the new Covid Bill. It will likely have unanimous Democrat support as they do not even know the word responsibility.
Written by Stephan Ball