Biden basically ran with false US Intelligence about bounties for US Service Members. NY Times and others who are pro Democrat rhetoric ran with it. Independently Verified will never be able to be trusted as we now know just how bogus these stories are. There is no retracting that allegations made by NY Times against Trump who we see now downplayed the threat after it was unable to be “Verified” at all and still cannot today by Biden’s Intelligence, if you can call it that.
Allegations and completely false stories made up by these so called Journalists isn’t gonna stop or even slow down under the Biden Presidential Term. In fact we believe that it is actually a push from his administration to strategically place stories by leftist media outlets in place of real stories that are unfolding daily about crisis in the US like the Boarder and the millions of Illegals that are pushing homeless Veterans and Foster children out of homes to make room for the crisis that Biden started. Biden has even restricted cameras in many areas media does wish to show people when running with a story. Seeing hypocrisy is moving to most. If citizens of the US can’t see it they won’t be upset by it.
No telling what laws Biden Administration feels the need to enforce but we can be sure that it’s not truth based or for the good of US Tax Payers. Creating new Executive Orders that infringe on our rights while the truth is taking a back seat for the next 4 years.
“I don’t understand why this president is unwilling to take on Putin when he’s actually paying bounties to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan,” Biden said of President Trump, speaking to Kristen Welker of NBC News during the Oct. 22 presidential debate. Putin responded with “We wish him health” after The Australian’s Foreign Editor Greg Sheridan says Biden is in cognitive decline. It is hard to watch Biden in any unscripted setting and not 100% agree with Sheridan.
From the press wishing to ask questions who must first submit the questions and agree to have the Biden press agree to answer it scripted. It is almost impossible to find a situation where Biden is willing to discuss anything where he has no script to respond, and if he does it is always incoherent.
Many people we spoke with said how can you trust anyone who can’t answer basic questions without it being written down and rehearsed ahead of time. The Biden Administration isn’t fooling our viewers and now Intel is showing you can absolutely without a doubt not Trust the Leftist Media. Are these stories ran as smokescreens?
You can’t trust media outlets who have their stories later debunked. Stories who they claim to have been independently verified reads very similar to “we made it up”. Who is verifying these stories? Anyone have a clue?
With so many arrests in the country for resisting arrest and assaulting the police that go without a fatality, we hear about it when the unfortunate does happen, when those arrests do go badly, when the accidents happen, and sometimes when nothing is in violation of policy or law it just fits the narrative of the Democrats.
Ultimately it is the Democrats plan to disarm, and control the American People. They first have to defund the police, the disarm the citizens, then and only then will they control the only people who have the guns. Sound familiar? It is the exact game plan of the Fascists in 1932, and it worked until the world stopped that evil. What is to stop this evil, the evils of the Democratic Party and their attacks on police and citizens? With near nightly riots in Portland, with a drastic reduction of funding nationwide for policing, and with no end in sight, what do we do? We the people are digital soldiers, we can get the word out to those who are misled by the Mainstream Media.
Whenever a person fights from the police or runs from them in a car, they have an intention to get away or to harm the police officer. While many people do not think running from the police is likely to injure the officer or suspect, they are wrong, many foot pursuits end in injury to the officer or suspects, many vehicle pursuits end in injury and/or death of suspects, citizens, and police personnel.
Think of law enforcement as a cog in a wheel, a piece of the machinery that makes the system work, remove it and the system breaks down, which is evident by higher crime spikes in every jurisdiction that has defunded police. With many of those jurisdictions no calling to reinstate police funding. Think if you will, imagine if you can, a country without policing or jails, where the worst of us can do whatever they want to the least of us, the ones we are supposed to protect will be victimized over and over.
With 90% of all homicides committed in the country being committed within the same racial group and with black males 4 times more likely to be murdered by another black person than that of another racial group, where is the true failure. The failures evidenced in the violent crimes in America are solidly placed in the Democrat run inner cities of the 20 most populated cities in America, with 19 of them controlled firmly by Democrats, with Democrat laws, and Democrat gun control, they are simply put a failure.
Adding social decline of the family unit, and lack of economic resources you have the recipe for high crime and poverty. But hey! Lets blame Republicans for Democrat failed policies, and the media buys it, worst of all the people buy it, Black America buys it. 59% of the black population in America is for less gun control not more, 64% say they want the police to stay the same or to add more. Mainstream media remains silent except with a black male is accidentally shot, or overdoses in the custody of the police.
While in most states fleeing on foot from the police is a misdemeanor, in a car is a felony, and assaulting a police officer is a felony in most places, Democrats almost encourage black people to resist (#Resist.) Remember resisting arrest by fleeing and/or assault are crimes, so when you see these videos of these so called heroes (criminals) resisting the police or assaulting and sometimes injuring officers, remember the Democrats want this, the White elitist Democrats want this. Not because they want racial equality, but because they want less/no police, and they want to disarm the American population, because once the police are gone, who is going to stand up for you besides you? They want you disarmed for this very reason.
While the majority of the rioting in Portland and Seattle is done by white people in the name of black Americans, ironically the white knight saviors were the same party who created the White Knights of the Klu Klux Klan, same white knight party?
Being woke will cost Atlanta 190 million dollars as Major League Baseball has decided to move the All Star game outside of Georgia. With voting laws in New York, Delaware, and Oregon much stricter than those enacted recently in Georgia, Democrats are showing their racism again by insisting that a boycott be in place to cheat the Atlanta, which is a mostly black city out of their turn at the All Star game.
It was expected that they All Star Game would bring much needed dollars to the Atlanta area and Georgia. With Georgia at the heart of the hotly debated 2020 election, the legislature made laws which are common sense, in as much as they will finally require an identification to vote. You need ID to buy alcohol, cigarettes, a firearm, open a bank account, and to fly on an commercial aircraft. Not wanting ID to vote is a long standing stance Democrats have taken, saying it is racist and that their voters are not capable of having ID or keeping it long enough to vote, stating that most black people will lose or cannot keep ahold of their ID’s. Democrats insult their base, and then oppose free and fair elections in the same breath, think on that.
The Democratic Party is not even hiding it’s racism, not only talking down to the black community, but alienating every voter, with 77% of the population of the country favoring ID and Citizenship to vote, Democrats know they cannot win fair and free elections with requiring identification. With Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Virginia reporting hundreds of thousands cases of illegal voting in the 2020 election it is imperative that we have stricter voting laws.
With media suppression of illegal voting stories at an all time high, remember that the Democrats control the media and the narrative. Courts in the aforementioned cities are still hearing challenges to the election, none of which are likely to unseat Biden from his dictatorship and stolen seat of power, but will set precedent for upcoming elections.
With companies like Coke and Delta Airlines calling for boycotts of Georgia over their voting laws, and Coke recently chastising it’s employees for being too “white” losing much of it’s base over it’s “woke” messaging, they are hoping others will come on board, even after losing 550 million dollars. I stopped drinking all Coke products until Coke allows all of it’s employees to be whatever color, race, sexual orientation, or religion they want to be. Delta Airlines requires ID for people to fly on it’s airlines, but opposes ID being used to conduct voting in this country, simple solution is not to fly Delta ever!
I am torn with regards to baseball, while it is one of my favorite sports to watch I am less likely to watch it now that they have apparently gone “woke.” My favorite team is the Atlanta Braves ironically the team from the same city that suffers most from this. A city mostly black in nature and now deprived of a much needed monetary influx because of racist woke Democrats.
After Biden sends air strikes to Syria a Syrian Immigrant commits a horrible mass shooting. CNN took the opportunity instead to blame high school bullies for his “anti social” behavior which they believe led to the shooting. Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa 21 year old gunman who killed 10 in Colorado shooting had anger issues and mental illness according to family because of his name CNN says.
Search of the suspect’s home turned up other weapons, a senior law enforcement source said Tuesday. The weapon used in the attack was an AR-15-style pistol modified with an arm brace, according to the source. The weapon was purchased on March 16th 2021 and then modified before the assault.
The warrant described Alissa as being armed with either an assault rifle or “black AR-15” and wearing a “tactical” or “armored” vest. Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa used a Ruger AR-556 pistol, modified with an arm brace, and was also carrying a 9 mm handgun, according to the source. He was not on any FBI list and was able to purchase weapons legally in the US.
Many believe with the Muslim Quran teaching violence and the hostile relationship between Muslim believers and the United States has some bearing on this case. Also, that longer more involved background checks from immigrants be carried out before purchase could have saved US lives.
Nothing about his or his families views on the recent Biden air strikes were even asked. Just that his family felt he had mental health issues from bullying from American kids because of his Muslim name. Typical divisive rhetoric the Left likes to spew.
Interviews with classmates by MSNBC described him as a “great guy who believed strongly in his faith” and said “he had one outburst of anger in high school during a “wrestle off” where he lost and threatened to kill all of the wrestling team and coach. He was cut from the varsity team as a result. They said he did not seem isolated or anything before the shooting.
Syria had more to say about the air strikes than CNN with a simple statement “Syria condemned the attack as a bad sign from the new US administration. The Pentagon said the strike destroyed “multiple facilities” and was ordered in response to attacks against US and coalition personnel in Iraq. Reports one person had been killed but a war monitor reported at least 22 fatalities.
Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa who at 21 has never held a job after high school owned rural property in Denver and no one has asked how he is so financially independent to afford his lifestyle and weapons.
Not having media ask the tough questions is starting to look an awful lot like media not being able to ask Biden any questions during press and the term “handlers” used to describe those who block media questions from Biden. Media blackouts for asking any questions to Biden is a hit in Australian News as well as News in the UK who find this behavior of a US President odd. Americans are starting to find it odd that our own Major News Networks are having the same media blackout for any hard hitting questions.
With a drastic change along the border going from strict enforcement of border control to almost no control over the border illegal immigrants are pouring across the border. With some detention facilities reportedly at 1500% capacity, immigrant children are going without food and and shelter.
Mexico’s President Andrés Manuel López Obrador came out in a speech on Tuesday and made it clear the the border collapse was the fault of the Biden administration. He went on to say the the border is a full blown crisis and that it will only get worse unless something is done. He said that this is a direct result in a shift of policy from the Trump administration’s stiff stance on immigration to an almost “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy the Biden administration apparently has now.
Illegal immigrants see Biden as the migrant President, the one who let them become a citizen of America. They come there for the free healthcare, low cost housing and the subsidies they can get. They come because it is easier than settling in Mexico or another country where they would have to work and would not be given as many things for free.
While many immigrants say they come from places with high rates of violence or war, there are no active wars in these areas, there are however gangs and drug cartels, but those things exist here as well. None of those things allow them to come here and break our laws in order to get in and stay here. None of those things are exceptions to existing international asylum laws. We have violence here too, we have gangs here as well, and we have drug cartels.
According to Border Patrol Agents so many of the detention facilities are full that these criminals are having to be housed in hotels. Many of them away away from these areas once they are unsupervised, it is estimated that more than 125k illegals have walked away from custody since January 2021. No one knows where they are, they have not been given court dates, many have not received Covid testing, they just disappear into the interior to be absorbed by the infrastructure. Arizona and Texas are both reporting overwhelmed medical and educational services, they report massive housing shortages and in some places a lack of food.
The Biden administration of reportedly paying $395.00 a day to house, feed, and clothe each immigrant in Hotels. They sure are spending a lot of money on these criminals for someone who owes me $1400.00.
Mexico’s President went on to say that the United States and Mexico need to work together to stem this flow of criminals, saying that this business cannot be tackled in a day. Central Americans in Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador, all see Biden as their meal ticket to a better life in America, one in three are children, many of them unaccompanied and many reporting having been sexually assaulted on their way here. Not stopping in Mexico to request asylum as would be normal when someone was fleeing violence and happy to get away, they want the “free stuff” the U.S. is giving out.
According to the Grocery Union that represents most of the workers in Oregon and Southwest Washington, Kate Brown cut in line this weekend, in front of people with a higher need than herself to get the Covid 19 Vaccine from Johnson & Johnson. The vaccine is a new one that is a single dose vaccine and is said to have less dangerous side effects than previous two-dose vaccines. This vaccine round was intended for front-line workers only.
The Governor can choose who she comes into contact with and how many people she does come into contact with, she is clearly not a front-line worker. Clearly Kate Brown is not a front line worker as most of her duties can be done remotely and she can choose who she meets with. What the union was mad about was that not only did she take someone else’s place in line, but she cut in line and disrupted the process for her own personal gain.
The frontline workers in Oregon cannot choose who they come into contact with or avoid contact with people generally. Kate Brown has denied one of those high risk workers a vaccine and held up the line for more than an hour for publicity sake, according to the union.
The next group eligible to take vaccines will be on March 29th, it will be people between 45-64, with underlying health conditions only. Kate Brown who is 60 is not known to have any underlying health issues, so she might not even fall into this category, she used her position and her connections to step in line of those in Oregon who needed the vaccine first.
On Wednesday, Portland City Councilor Jo Ann Hardesty was reportedly involved in a hit-and-run accident. According to Incident Report #2021-57962, police responded to a complaint in which a School Teacher reported that Hardesty had rear-ended her vehicle earlier in the evening, then proceeded driving away from the scene. According to law enforcement sources, Hardesty may have been looking at her phone at the time of the accident. Hardesty has been ardently in support of defunding the police. Perhaps this is why, an apparently lack of discipline in following even the most basic laws is why she wants defunding of the police.
Hardesty is a long time supporter of Antifa, and BLM, and someone who has failed to condemn the violence of those terrorist networks. She supports lawlessness, and the lawless support her.
Literally thousands of voices critical of Democrats nationwide have been silenced. Sources familiar with censoring from both Twitter and Facebook have said that the majority of the employees at both corporations lean to the left, With more and more people leaving both platforms each day, the two companies have collectively lost more than 51 billion dollars since the 2020 Presidential Election.
Big names like Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens, Steven Crowder, Dennis Prager, and even our beloved President Trump have all been censored, in many cases for simply stating facts that Democrats did not like, with multiple lawsuits in the the works by the aforementioned parties, they legal ramifications have yet to be decided once and for all.
One of the most disturbing trends this reporter discovered was the fact that liberal politicians using both platforms have had people censored for comments made to the politician on a public forum, this is the most flagrant violation of the first amendment, not only are the platforms wrong but the politicians are wrong for not stopping it. Both Jeff Merkley and Ron Wyden know this conduct is occurring within Oregon despite it being both against the U.S. Constitution but against the Oregon Constitution in Section 8.
No law shall be passed restraining the free expression of opinion, or restricting the right to speak, write, or print freely on any subject whatever; but every person shall be responsible for the abuse of this right.
47 U.S. Code § 230 – Protection for private blocking and screening of offensive material allows for companies that censor to be protected, notice the censoring is only censoring the right even though the majority of fake news comes from the left. The actual reporting of factual information will get you banned from Twitter and or Facebook. The 2020 election is disputed and many believe it was a soft coup committed by the left, just saying that can get me banned, but I am running no more, any further banning me on either of the two social media platforms will end in a lawsuit. I report the news and under the Oregon Constitution they cannot censor any comment whatsoever, they can however in turn sue me if I am wrong.
According to multiple sources inside of both corporations Democrats are protected online by employees from both Twitter and Facebook, whether or not they are paid by the companies themselves or the politicians remains to be seen.
I contacted Senator Jeff Merkley for comment about his page being protected by Facebook Employees, whether paid to conduct the action by the Merkley campaign or by Facebook it self or some combination thereof. Senator Merkley’s office did not deny that it was occurring, they told me someone would give me comment by today, instead my Facebook was suspended again for a comment informing my readers of why it was previously suspended. Clearly this was them trying to intimidate me from writing the story, as one of those persons who is most vocally critical of Senator Merkley and Senator Wyden I have been suspended from Facebook each time I am critical of them. While awaiting comment from Senator Merkley on whether his campaign was paying Facebook to protect against critical comments and or censor his critics, I was censored by Facebook again.
I have confirmed that at least five Facebook employees actively troll through posts from those on Senators Merkley and Wyden and regularly censor critics, and/or ban them. I reached out to Facebook for comment and they made no effort to get back with me, just as was the same with Senator Wyden. At least Senator Merkley’s office told me they would get back with me, then Facebook suspended me again, I am currently facing appeal.
If you have any information that you were suspended for being critical of any Democrat elected official, or are a member of Facebook or Twitter and would like to comment, please email me at csvelemental@yahoo. com, You will remain anonymous.
More than 75 meals served to U.S. soldiers serving in the nations capital during the Democrat so called crisis have been served food with metal shavings in it. WXYZ News in Detroit saidMichigan National Guard troops have thrown out meals due to problems they have found, Many of the soldiers have had to spend their own money on food in the community and do not trust the food being prepared for them by local civilian contractors. With Washington D.C. being a democrat stronghold, and Democrats having a long standing dislike for the military, it is no surprise that there are issues in the mistreatment of our soldiers at the hands of Democrats.
Some of the other local providers contracting to serve the troops have given them by reports, moldy oranges with worms inside, dinner rolls, undercooked meat, and chicken with the feathers still attached. The most damning thing about this for Democrats is with the limited pay our soldiers get they are forced pay for their own food because they do not trust the food provided to them under the Biden administration.
When soldiers were asked to go to D.C. to help Biden keep power after the disputed election, they were forced to sleep on the ground in parking structures, and have been accused to turning their backs on Biden or failing to salute him as is required under common military practice and regulations. While the Biden administration has avoided commenting on whether this is the case or not, it seems the mistreatment of our troops by Democrats will continue under Biden as was the case under Obama.
With affected military members being from Michigan and Minnesota, those states have taken actions such as contacting the Department of the Army and requesting a full investigation, the immediate termination of the contract to provide food to these soldiers and replacing it with a new contractor or per diem food allowances. Both Texas and Florida have recalled their troops already due to the mistreatment.
Covid Stimulus bill: $2,000,000,000,000 ($2 Trillion.) The entire bill is about a tenth of our current national debt, and almost all of increases the debt, only about 450 billion is currently available, the rest will have to be loans against our children’s future.
Dividing the cost by every American is $6,051.74 The government could have given every person over $6,000, but instead will give $1,400 to each adult under a certain income. Want to know where the missing 96% of your tax dollars went? Here you go!
1. $300,000,000 for Migrant and Refugee Assistance pg.. 147, my thought is the there is a pandemic and everyone everywhere is hurting and these people should stay in their home countries or seek asylum in a neighboring country, but nope, they come to land of milk and honey for their free handout. Not to mention the majority of the money these illegal aliens make is sent home and out of the country, weakening the dollar worldwide. They show up in our emergency rooms and schools and are a drain on our resources, with less than one in ten a real by definition refugee or migrant, they are scamming the system and the voters all letting them.
2. $10,000 per person for student loan bailout, (pay for you’re school like I did.) Having personal responsibility is something that has left many of today’s youth, accept that if you get a loan you actually have to pay it back. Think before you leap, instead of going to school for a degree where you will make less than 50k a year and take 20 years to pay back your loan, go to school for a skill or job that pays better at perhaps a less costly school.
3. $100,000,000 to NASA, because, who knows why. Might as well make the check payable to Space X as they do most of NASA’s heavy lifting nowadays. This money is so the people at NASA can keep their cushy high paying jobs and donate large sums to political parties that will in turn send them huge cash payments when they get elected.
4. $20,000,000,000 to the USPS, because well they helped you win an election strewn with strife and controversy, even some postal employees stating that they sided with Democrats during an election where they handled ballots. If it were the other way away around Democrats would want a full investigation. Corruption exposed right here and also exposed is the failure of a socialist program that again needs a Federal Bailout, the postal service is an antiquated dinosaur, we might as well go back rotary dial phones while we are at it.
5. $300,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts – because that has a lot to do with Covid, The corruption within the Democratic party is sickening, show this to your friends if you still have any.
6. $300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities/ because no one even knew that was a thing, and because let me guess they supported Democrats during the election and besides this appears to have a lot to do with the pandemic, Not!
7. $15,000,000 for Veterans Employment Training / for when the GI Bill isn’t enough. This seems like a legit cause, I am all for it, but it seems like there should be a lot more funds placed into it, so we can give those who protect us a better chance at a life when they get back from service.
8. $435,000,000 for mental health support, for all those suicidal people and depressed people who are that way because they have been imprisoned in their homes by Democrats in some cases for the better part of a year. Maybe some of it is to treat Trump Derangement Syndrome.
9. $30,000,000,000 for the Department of Education stabilization fund/ because that will keep people employed (all those zeros can be confusing, that’s $30 BILLION). Because the Teachers Unions realize that if people learn they can go to school online they do not have a job, and as such the funding for teachers will dry up as it already is doing in many places. This is corruption plain and simple, the union backed Biden and Democrats and now they get the pay off.
10. $200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program, think about this, there are literally no kids in the schools, not one mass school shooting in over a year, and this money is another reward to the Teacher’s Union. Corruption defined.
11. $300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting / NPR has to be bought by the Democrats, because controlling the media in all forms is the Democrats plan for socialism and communism, Wake up.
12. $500,000,000 to Museums and Libraries / Who the hell knows how we are going to use it, well we have the internet and there are massive libraries there. With a pandemic it seems unlikely that these places are very active, which would account for the shortfall in revenues, which shows that yet another social program fails and needs bailouts.
13. $720,000,000 to Social Security Admin / but get this only 200,000,000 is to help people. The rest is for admin costs. We need less administration (i.e. Government) we need to drain the swamp, these people can find new jobs like working on windmills when they freeze up.
14. $25,000,000 for Cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building / I kid you not it’s on page 136. This is a real thing, with the House an Senate already having budget for this, this has to be disguised as something to get them security and barricades. They are worried only when conservatives storm the capital, they did not care when leftists stormed during Kavanaugh or Barrett. Remember, they can do it but you cannot.
15. $7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries. This is a separate thing from the museums thing earlier, evidently with a pandemic people cannot get out to go to this place, so why do the people there still have jobs, lay them off or open the place up. Stop wasting money!
16. $35,000,000 to the JFK Center for Performing Arts, even though JFK would be sickened by the policies of the left now they seem to still cling to the fact that he was a hero, in many ways Trump was like JFK and Liberals hate him with a fire that will burn at least until 2024.
17. $25,000,000 for additional salary for House of Representatives. That’s it, while millions of Americans are out of work vote yourself a raise, I hope everyone sees this, each member of the house should make 15 dollars an hour, that is after all the wage they want all of you to accept.
18. $3,000,000,000 upgrade to the IT department at the VA. I go to the VA, regularly, and right now they are fine, the computers work adequately, this money would be better spent on handing it out to the low income people making less than 100k per year.
19. $315,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs. Because Biden has to pay off those six countries that interfered in our elections, Watch!
20. $95,000,000 for the Agency of International Development, this is foreign aid, likely going to countries that Democrats favor, I am thinking that not much of it will be going to Israel, Taiwan, or Hong Kong, even though they are the ones who need it, why are we giving out our tax dollars to other countries at all, we should me solving our power grid problems, and our election fraud problems, a raise to the military members perhaps.
21. $300,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance, more foreign aid, again our tax dollars going to other countries, the globalists are using this to make one world government, that is a lot of money, and guess who distributes it? Not our country, the UN and WHO. Yep!
22. $90,000,000 for the Peace Corp pg. 148. Because you know they supported Biden for President, got to pay off the supporters.
23. $13,000,000 to Howard University pg. 121. We should immediately establish an oversight board as a condition to insure any school spending federal money as it should, We should not be in the habit of bailing out any school or bank, let them fail on their own. On campus schools are antiquated anyway, with the internet almost all college can and should be done online from now on. Any school accepting Federal Funding should be held accountable for the way it is spent in accordance with Federal guidelines, I guarantee this is not the case with this money and school. According to Fox News, One of the students receiving money from this school was just seen assaulting Trump supporters at the Million Maga March.
24. $9,000,000 Misc. Senate Expenses pg. 134. Likely for security personnel, the invasion of the capital did not bother Democrats when it was liberals rioting inside of the capital, but when some conservatives mixed with some leftist do it, they are scared. They should be scared, they committed election fraud and got caught, even though they hide it and suppress it, America knows and 2022 is a short jaunt away.
25. $100,000,000 to Essential Air carriers pg. 162. This of note because the Airlines are going to need billions in loans to keep them afloat ($100,000,000 is chump change.) The airliners all backed Biden and now the corruption comes around full circle, any organization that has benefitted at any time should not be allowed to make a political endorsement, if churches cannot speak about politics then businesses that received money from the US should have the same rule.
26. $40,000,000,000 goes to the Take Responsibility to Workers and Families Act This sounds like it’s direct payments for workers pg. 164. This is them paying you with your own money. But hey they take an admin cut. Again you are screwed.
27. $1,000,000,000 Airlines Recycle and Save Program pg. 163 This is you paying so airports can recycle, so for those of you who don’t fly which is not many of us lately you have to pay for them to recycle, this should be a cost the airports eat, social programs are a drag on all taxpayers, just simply make a law that says they have to recycle, much as Democrats want to do by making the minimum wage 15 dollars an hour.
28. $25,000,000 to the FAA for administrative costs pg. 165 again the FAA is less busy that it has been in 20 years and they have a budget already, make there operate within their own budget or lay people off. Fiscal responsibility would be a school we should send there admin people to attend. Then hold them to a budget
29. $492,000,000 to National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) pg. 167 So if people cannot ride the train due to covid why are you supporting another failing social program, if it cannot support it’s own weight then let it die a fiscal death.
30. $526,000,000 Grants to Amtrak to remain available if needed through 2021 pg. 168 (what are the odds that doesn’t go unused) Hidden on page 174 the Secretary has 7 days to allocate the funds & notify Congress. Same thing, the railroad lobbyists are still very powerful in America, this is corruption every Railroad Admin person I have ever met as a Democrat, so I am thinking this is some of that good ole Democrat corruption at play again, if a business cannot make it, let it fail.
31. $25,000,000,000 for Transit Infrastructure pg. 169 This seems good, with many of our roads and bridges in America failing this number could be a bit higher.
32. $3,000,000 Maritime Administration pg. 172 Researching this on the surface it seems legit, but it does benefit the largely Democrat voting Longshoreman’s Union, Cities like San Francisco, Long Beach, and Baltimore stand to benefit most, almost all of them Democrat run, more corruption, each thing I research I find more and more of it.
33. $5,000,000 Salaries and Expensive Office of the Inspector General pg. 172 It is no secret that the IG’s office is riddled with Democrats, lifelong liberals who obstruct and obfuscate, we know why this money was allocated.
34. $2,500,000 Public and Indian Housing pg. 175 There is already a budget for this, the increase has to be to allow the housing of those new 25k illegal aliens Biden said he was going to let in, Your Tax dollars going to pay for the housing of people who entered or remain here illegally. Someone mentions asylum seeking, just tell them, if that was the case why not seek asylum in the first safe country you came too? For them it is not about Asylum it is about crime, sex trafficking, and a free ride in the majority of the cases. Native Americans all have housing and budget to build and maintain new housing, any additions have to be for illegal aliens.
35. $5,000,000 Community Planning and Development pg. 175 This is almost certainly so they can begin to place low income housing in rural areas and suburbs in accordance with Biden’s plan to Make America Poor.
36. $2,500,000 Office of Housing, this is likely for the housing of illegal aliens who are being allowed to stay in the country pending their deportation hearings. You are paying for them to live here and if you voted Democrat you voted so others could pay for them to be here.
Hope you enjoyed my breakdown of the new Covid Bill. It will likely have unanimous Democrat support as they do not even know the word responsibility.